Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a family favorite and easy to make.
- 1 lb bulk Italian sausage
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked think spaghetti, broken into 2 inch lengths
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
- Cook sausage and garlic in skillet until bronwed. Drain.
- Stir in unccoked spaghetti, spaghetti sauce and water.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until spaghetti is cooked.
- Top spaghetti mixture with cheese and peppers.
- Remove from heat. Cover and let stand about three minutes until cheese in melted.
- If you don't like green peppers, use any of your favorite pizza toppings.
This was pretty good and easy! I skipped the sausage, used some garlic powder (instead of minced garlic), and skipped the peppers. Thanks for sharing!