Recipe by College Girl
The Dieter's Cookbook 1982... Exchanges... = 2 1/2 lean meat 1 1/2 bread 1 1/2 vegetable 1 1/2 fat
- 453.59 g ground beef (15% fat)
- 709.77 ml water
- 510.29 g can tomato juice
- 170.09 g tomato paste
- 29.58 ml onions, minced and dried
- 7.39 ml chili powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 4.92 ml oregano, dried crushed
- 198.44 g spaghetti, dried
- 103.53 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet combine ground beef, the water, tomato juice, tomato pasted, minced dried onion, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and oregano.
- Bring to boil. Simmer, covered,30 minutes; stir often.
- Add the uncooked spaghetti; simmer, covered, 30 minute Stir often. Serve wit the grated parmesan.