Recipe by loriyeargan
This is a fairly fast and easy dinner, and pretty tasty too. Got this one from the "King's Daughters Hospital Centennial Cookbook"
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Lori, This was so easy to make,and it was a great lunch.It tasted very good too,the only thing I did different was use parmesan cheese instead of cheddar or colby,and I also used fresh mushrooms Thanks Lori,this was great.Darlene Summers
- 8 ounces uncooked thin spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup colby cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion, and garlic.
- Drain excess fat and return to pan.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, sugar, and salt.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti and cheese.
- Cover skillet and cook for 5 minutes.