Recipe by bmcnichol
This is a quick and easy meal that my whole family loves.
Top Review by Boomette
I needed to add more spices to give more taste. As is, it was bland for me and DH. Too much tomato taste. I added dried basil and garlic salt. It helped a lot. But I like that the recipe is quick to do in only one pan. Thanks Bonnette :) Made for PRMR tag game
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpetite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 5 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken in thirds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper, if needed
- parmesan cheese, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, cook ground beef until it is no longer pink and drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients, add salt and pepper if desired (I don't add it but if hubby makes this he adds pepper), except parmesan cheese.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until spaghetti is tender.
- Top with parmesan cheese if desired.