1/1 Photo of Skillet Slaw for Two
I got this recipe before my step-came to live with us. But since he doesn't like cabbage I can still make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon till crisp; drain and reserve drippings.
- 2Add onion to drippings and cook 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- 4Bring just to boiling.
- 5Add cabbage and apple; toss to coat.
- 6Cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until cabbage wilts.
- 7Stir in sour cream and sprinkle with crumbled bacon.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Slaw for Two
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.5
- Calories from Fat 101
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 414.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 3.4 g