Recipe by MizzNezz
I think this is my husband's most requested steak supper. And it's ok with me, because it is so easy to do, and tastes super!
Top Review by Jen T
Another happy chef....... The flavour is great although I do have to admit to leaving out the thyme and adding a slurp of cream to the sauce. Will be making this again and again. Thanks Inez for a great simple keeper. :)
- 2 lbs boneless beef top sirloin steaks
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak into 4 pieces.
- Heat lg skillet; brown steaks in oil for 5 minutes a side.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Add onion and mushrooms.
- Saute for 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve steak with sauce spooned over.