Recipe by LDSMom128
You can find some boneless pork ribs in the market. I made these in the summer when I didn't want to take the time to heat up the barbecue. Cooking them this way will remind you of a steak! I usually cut these into bite-size pieces before I cook them since I have young kids, but you can keep them large in size so the cooking time may be a little bit longer. I like to sprinkle some Lime juice just before I serve them if I have it on hand and it makes for a great taste to the ribs. Enjoy!
- 1 lb boneless pork ribs, cut into well bite-size pieces
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons lime juice (Optional if you have it)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the ribs into bite size pieces.
- In a large skillet pan, heat the olive oil in the pan and cook the crushed garlic for about 20 seconds or so.
- Add the meat and cook for about 8 minutes on each side, seasoning well with the herbs and spices.
- Add the lime juice and cook for about 3 minutes or so.