This is a real family pleaser around here. The guys really dig in and it's so easy to make I smile too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice open and remove the casings from sausage.
- 2Spray a large nonstick saucepan with nonstick spray, heat over medium-high heat.
- 3Add the sausage, mushrooms, and onion, breaking up the sausage with a fork.
- 4Cook until sausage is browned and the mushrooms and onion are tender, about 8 minutes.
- 5Add the rice and broth, stirring well, bring to a boil.
- 6Cover, reduce the heat, and simmer until broth has evaporated and rice is tender (about 20 minutes).
- 7Stir in Parmesan cheese and pepper.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Sausage With Mushrooms and Rice, so Simple
Serving Size: 1 (500 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 1478.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 30.9 g