- 4 pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine (or apple juice)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 cup water, cold
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pork in a 10" skillet over medium heat until brown; drain and leave in skillet.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Mix wine, brown sugar and lime juice together and pour over pork and heat until boiling; reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove pork to a platter and keep warm.
- Mix cornstarch and water into the skillet and gradually stir.
- Heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
- Simmer 1 minute. Stir in kiwi and pour over the pork.