My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pork in a 10" skillet over medium heat until brown; drain and leave in skillet.
- 2Sprinkle with salt.
- 3Mix wine, brown sugar and lime juice together and pour over pork and heat until boiling; reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20-25 minutes.
- 4Remove pork to a platter and keep warm.
- 5Mix cornstarch and water into the skillet and gradually stir.
- 6Heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
- 7Simmer 1 minute. Stir in kiwi and pour over the pork.
Browse Our Top Kiwifruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kiwifruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Pork Chops With Kiwi Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.5
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 404.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 41.4 g