Recipe by Oolala
I collected some recipes using currant jelly and this is one of them. Sounds like an easy one.
- 4 pork chops
- 1⁄2 cup red currant jelly (or black currant jelly)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat skillet to medium-high heat and put salt and pepper in the pan and add the chops and brown both sides; about one minute per side.
- Mix the jelly and the mustard and put a dollop of this blend onto the chops.
- Cover pan and reduce heat to low.
- Cook about 20 minutes or until pork is cooked through. Use the pan juice as gravy.
- Serve with applesauce.