Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
From 365 Easy One Dish Meals. This uses pantry items.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 (6 ounce) package long grain and wild rice blend
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can whole tomatoes, broken up
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- In a large skillet, cook pork chops over medium high heat, turning once until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add rice and seasonings from mix to skillet, along with water, tomatoes and their liquids, scallions and raisins. Mix well.
- Heat to boiling. Reduce heat and place pork chops on top of the rice. Cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until rice is cooked.