Recipe by KristiB- G&N
Taste of Home recipe, with improvements for better flavor. If you double the recipe you will probably want to play with the flavor a bit too.
- 2 pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops over medium heat. Drain oil.
- Add onion; cook until tender.
- Pour broth around chops and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 12-16 minutes or until the meat is tender.
- Remove pork chops and keep warm.
- Stir jelly and ginger into broth.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth; add to broth.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Serve over pork chops and rice.