Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
this came from Mr. Food's quick and easy diabetic cooking
- 4 (8 ounce) pork loin chops, well trimmed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium onions, cut into 6 wedges each
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1 inch chunks
- Season both side of the pork chops with the cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat, brown the pork chops for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Add the onions and carrots to the skillet, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and the pork chops are cooked through, serve the vegetables with the pork chops.