- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1⁄3 cup julienned green pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 28 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 3⁄4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese or 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, saute onion and green pepper in 1 teaspoon oil until almost tender.
- Add mushrooms; cook 2-3 minutes longer.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, lightly brown one tortilla in 1/2 teaspoon oil.
- Turn over; top with half of the pepperoni, tomatoes, onion mixture and cheese.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melter, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle wilth pepper flakes if desired.
- Repeat for second pizza.