Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Pizza and potatoes - a winning combination!
- 1 lb Italian pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni slice
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) bag southern style hash browns
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Cook sausage over medium high heat.
- Stir in pepperoni, cook 2 more minutes.
- Stir in pizza sauce and water.
- Add hashbrowns.
- Cook covered 10-15 minutes over medium heat, stirring occassionally.
- Sprinkle with cheese and remove from heat.
- Cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Nice potatoes. My grandson loved these. Personally, I think they might have been a little better with marinara sauce rather than the pizza sauce but my grandson didn't think so. lol. I forgot the cheese until after they were plated up, but didn't really miss it. Thanks ShaniRage for a nice side dish. Made for Spring PAC 2013.