A different way and fun way to make pizza!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 12 inch skillet.
- 2Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- 3Line bottom of skillet and 1/2 inch up the sides with the pizza dough.
- 4Beat the eggs, milk and pepper in a medium bowl.
- 5Slowly pour eggs mixture over crust.
- 6Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over the eggs.
- 7Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes or until crust is brown on the bottom.
- 8Slide out onto a cutting board and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.1
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 308.8 mg
- Sodium 512.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust