Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different way and fun way to make pizza!
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 dash pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Grease a 12 inch skillet.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions.
- Line bottom of skillet and 1/2 inch up the sides with the pizza dough.
- Beat the eggs, milk and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Slowly pour eggs mixture over crust.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over the eggs.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes or until crust is brown on the bottom.
- Slide out onto a cutting board and cut into wedges.
I used bacon bits instead of cooking and crumbling the bacon for the skillet pizza. It was easy and fun to make this and everyone enjoyed it. Next time I would use a little more cheddar cheese.