Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is my Mom's recipe and is delicious and easy.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Combine sugar, milk and margarine in ur nonstick electric skillet.
- Set control dial at 300 deg.
- Bring to boil and boil 5 minute.
- ,stirring constantly.
- Turn skillet off.
- Add marshmallows, peanut butter and vanilla.
- Stir until marshmallows and peanut butter are melted and blended.
- Turn into a buttered 8-in square pan.
- Cool before cutting.
- Makes 2 lbs.