Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, easy, delicious. Very kid-friendly.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 8 ounces rotini pasta or 8 ounces gemelli pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Brown ground beef.
- Add pasta sauce, hot pasta, 1/4 c cheese and chili powder.
- Simmer uncovered 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Top with remaining cheese.
Will definitely make this again. Dinner was on the table in 30 minutes, and everyone ate and enjoyed it. Perfect for a busy night. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
It was good! My daughter loved it!! It is very kid-friendly! Thank you for sharing this recipe!