- 2 cups cubed day-old baguette
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl until bread cubes are well coated.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add seasoned bread cubes to pan and cook, turning occasionally, until golden all over, about 5 to 7 minutes. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.