Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a quick and easy way to prepare pork chops. All ingredients are those that you probably always have on hand.
- 4 boneless pork loin steaks
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In non-stick skillet, brown chops on one side over medium-high heat; turn chops.
- Stir together remaining ingredients in a small bowl to dissolve cornstarch. Pour over pork chops in skillet.
- Lower heat; simmer covered for 6-8 minutes.
Delicious and easy! I increased the cornstarch to 1/2 tablespoon. Wonderful flavor and quick to the table. Thanks for a great recipe.
Outstanding! Fast, easy and yummy. The only change I made was to use Dijon mustard as we prefer it over the yellow mustard. Brown rice makes an excellent side dish. A keeper for sure!
Great recipe for pork chops! I made this last night but when I was in the middle of everything I realized that I was out of soy sauce. Had to substitute Hoisin sauce which added a nice kick to the dish. I squeezed some fresh orange juice and used Dijon mustard instead of the yellow. That also added a nice flavour. Had that with broccoli and garlic smashed potatoes! Yum...great meal! Thanks so much for another keeper. I'll definitely make this one again !