- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup pinto beans in chili sauce (from 15-ounce can)
- 1 cup thick & chunky salsa
- 4 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- ripe olives, sliced, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over high heat. Add bell pepper and zucchini; stir-fry about 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in beans and 1/2 cup of the salsa; cook until hot. Remove mixture from skillet.
- Wipe skillet clean. Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer in skillet. Spoon vegetable mixture onto chips. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with olives. Serve with remaining 1/2 cup salsa.