Recipe by morgainegeiser
This is a supper easy, quick prep Mediterranean chicken prepared in a skillet, I use my electric fry pan.
Top Review by alligirl
I made this simple recipe and was wowed by the flavor, from such a small amount of ingredients. Easy to put together, especially on a week night...served over rice, dinner couldn't be simpler. Thanks for sharing, morgainegeiser!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in oil about 6 minutes, turning once, until brown.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut.