Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Cooking a meatloaf made easy and without heating the entire kitchen.
- 3 lbs hamburger meat (If using ground beef, drain well with hot water)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cheese nips (crushed)
- 1⁄2 cup spring onion (fine chopped so meat will stick together)
- 2 teaspoons garlic (or 1/2 whole garlic glove crushed)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans Hunts meatloaf sauce
- Combine meat all ingredients and 1/2 can of Hunts Meatloaf sauce.
- Form a long or square loaf depending on the size skillet you use.
- Place in skillet.
- Brown on med heat, turn over and brown the other side on med heat.
- After the browning process, pour 1 can of Hunts Meatloaf sauce into skillet over loaf.
- Cover and cook on low-med heat for 1 1/2 hours.
- Turning the loaf every 20 minutes.
- Heat the remaining 1/2 can of Hunts Meatloaf sauce for the eater who likes the extra sauce on their meat loaf.
- Place meatloaf on platter and serve.
- To watch calories and cholesterol, do not use the juice the meatloaf was cooked in and only use the extra sauce heated.