Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a delicious meal that my family loves!
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 12 -16 ounces frozen cooked italian meatballs
- 8 ounces uncooked mini lasagna noodles (aka mafalda)
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add gravy, broth, water, chili sauce and meatballs; mix well.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Cover; cook 5 minutes or until meatballs are thawed.
- Add uncooked noodles; mix well.
- Cover; cook about 10 minutes or until noodles are tender and meatballs are thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
Nice recipe. I made my own meatballs and gravy, and skipped the sour cream altogether. Added chopped tomatoes while simmering the meatballs and served it with farfalle pasta. It was delicious.
I love this recipe, it's quick, easy, and even a Kitchen disaster like me can cook this and make it tastes like home. Big l?ve to it creator.
Very good and quick dinner. Next time, I will try to make my own meatballs and mushroom gravy.