1/3 Photos of Skillet Meatball Goulash
Dine & Dish's Note:
This is a delicious meal that my family loves!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 12 -16 ounces frozen cooked italian meatballs
- 8 ounces uncooked mini lasagna noodles (aka mafalda)
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
- 2Add bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 3Add gravy, broth, water, chili sauce and meatballs; mix well.
- 4Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 5Reduce heat to medium.
- 6Cover; cook 5 minutes or until meatballs are thawed.
- 7Add uncooked noodles; mix well.
- 8Cover; cook about 10 minutes or until noodles are tender and meatballs are thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Stir in sour cream until well blended.
- 11Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Meatball Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.4
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.6 mg
- Sodium 987.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: