Recipe by melanie foley
This is from the label on the Hunts spaghetti sauce can. Label information: 5 min prep, 20 min cook, 6-8 servings
Top Review by 955107
I've made this recipe several times - usually with ground turkey. It's always a hit with my family, and it is so easy to make. I also put extra pepperoni in and I probably put extra cheese in it (I don't measure the chees, I just keep adding it until it looks cheesy enough for us!)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) can italian sausage spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 12 slices pepperoni, chopped and divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink: drain.
- Blend in 2 1/2 cups water and spaghetti sauce- bring to a boil.
- Stir in macaroni.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer 10-12 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in half of chees and pepperoni.
- top with remaining cheese and pepperoni.
- Let stand for 5 minutes or unitl cheese is melted.