Recipe by Jill from Pittsburgh
I found this recipe on another web site & everyone liked it so much I had to share. Lost the recipe once & tried another, but wasn't liked as much.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground chuck
- 8 ounces macaroni, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- brown ground chuck in a large skillet.
- remove meat from skillet.
- saute raw macaroni, onion& green pepper in meat juices until macaroni is golden brown.
- return meat to skillet.
- add remaining ingredients.
- cover& simmer over low heat for about 25 minutes until macaroni is tender.