Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ground beef with condensed tomato soup and corkscrew pasta.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 226.79 g corkscrew macaroni, cooked
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning or 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 78.07 ml water (more if needed)
- 340.19 g frozen corn
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (609.51 g) can condensed tomato soup
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- Cook beef, onion, and Italian seasoning until browned.
- Pour off the fat.
- Add soup, water and corn.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until the corn is tender.
- Add the pasta and heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.