Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Ground beef with condensed tomato soup and corkscrew pasta.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb corkscrew macaroni, cooked
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup water (more if needed)
- 12 ounces frozen corn
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook beef, onion, and Italian seasoning until browned.
- Pour off the fat.
- Add soup, water and corn.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until the corn is tender.
- Add the pasta and heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese.