Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
HB Helper type dish when you need something fast! Working Shift work is killer, so I make double batch and seal it in ziploc containers to freeze for lunch! A REAL kid pleaser!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cooked corkscrew macaroni
- 1 cup frozen corn or 1 cup canned corn
- Scramble fry beef and onion in skillet until browned. Pour off fat.
- ADD soup, ketchup, Worcestershire, pasta and corn. Heat till bubbling on medium.
- TIP: Serve with green beans and garlic bread or cornbread!
Another simple but tasty idea for rush hour at home!