Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great comfort food. From Taste of Home.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cooked spiral shaped pasta
- Cook beef and onion in a medium skillet over medium heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring to separate meat. Drain.
- Add soup, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and pasta.
- Reduce heat to low and heat thoroughly.
This is a solid, hearty dish that is quite easy to put together. It would be good for a cool fall or cold winter day. DH really enjoyed this but DS not so much. I was somewhere in the middle. The flavor is subtle but you can definitely taste the cream of celery soup. Not sure what to add to punch up the flavor a bit...maybe cheese or minced garlic. This was made for Pick A Chef fall 2007.