Recipe by Hippie2MARS
This is a very versatile recipe since you can throw in just about anything! My favorite way to use this is with chicken but you can also use ground beef, steak strips, pork, shrimp etc. For the stir-fry veggies, I just get them from the produce section.
- 1 lb chicken, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil, separated
- 1 (16 ounce) package stir fry vegetables
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced thin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti
- 1 green onion, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat in one T of the sesame oil, then remove to paper toweling to drain.
- Add remaining 2 T of sesame oil to the pan and saute onions, celery, stir-fry veggies and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the broth, soy sauce, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce; pour over the veggies in the skillet.
- Add the meat back in, along with the grated ginger.
- Bring to boil; break spaghetti in half, and add to the skillet.
- Stir in noodles, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring about halfway through.
- When serving, top with sliced green onions.