- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 16 ounces tomato sauce
- 3 cups uncooked noodles
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mix ingredients and set aside.
- Ina large skillet, brown meat, crumble and drain off fat.
- Add 1/3 cup mix, water, tomato sauce, uncooked noodles, and parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring until thickened.
- Top with mozzarella cheese five minutes before serving.
- Turn off heat, stop stirring, and allow cheese to melt.