Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 lb Italian sausage, crumbled
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansdiced tomatoes with basil, garlic,& oregano
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 3 cups campanella pasta, cooked (6 oz)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided (8 oz)
- Cook sausage over medium-high heat in skillet until crumbled and no longer pink, drain.
- Blend in tomatoes and paste.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Place half of cooked pasta in bottom of skillet.
- Pour half of tomato-meat mixture over pasta.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until heated through and cheese melts.
- Remove from heat; let stand 1 minute.