All the flavors of a home cooked lasagna, but there is virtually no prep and it’s on the table in less than thirty minutes. I use fresh four cheese ravioli from the refrigerated section of the grocery store to bring this meal together. The ravioli pulls double duty, providing the pasta as well as lasagna’s traditional ricotta filling. Cheesy and satisfying, this one pan meal is sure to be a hit at your dinner table!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 18 ounces of buitoni four cheese ravioli, from the refrigerated section
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- flat leaf parsley (to garnish)
- 1Add olive oil to large skillet.
- 2Sautee onions and garlic, over medium heat, until onions are soft and translucent.
- 3Add sausage and cook, breaking up with wooden spoon while it browns.
- 4Once sausage is cooked through, add tomatoes, tomato sauce, chicken broth, and ravioli.
- 5If using whole peeled tomatoes, use kitchen shears to chop them up while still in the can before adding to skillet.
- 6Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer over medium heat.
- 7Simmer until ravioli are tender and sauce has reduced and thickened, 15-20 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella and parmesan.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.0
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.3 mg
- Sodium 639.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 29.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: