1/1 Photo of Skillet Lasagna
Found this on on sparkpeople.com. It is a free weight loss community. It has been very helpful in my weight loss efforts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (minced)
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 295.73 ml water
- 226.79 g tomato sauce
- 14.79 ml dried parsley flakes
- 4.92 ml dried basil leaves
- 4.92 ml dried oregano leaves
- 4.92 ml salt
- 591.47 ml whole wheat lasagna noodles, broken up
- 236.59 ml fat-free cottage cheese
- 59.14 ml fat-free parmesan cheese, grated
- 0.25 ml basil (optional)
- 0.25 ml pepper (optional)
- 1 egg
- fat free mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1In a large skillet, brown beef with onions and garlic. Drain.
- 2Add tomatoes, water, tomato sauce, parsley, basil, oregano, and salt.
- 3Stir in uncooked pasta.
- 4Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 5Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- 6Combine cottage and Parmesan cheeses.
- 7Mix in the egg.
- 8Sprinkle in basil and pepper to taste.
- 9Drop cheese mixture by rounded tablespoons onto pasta mixture.
- 10Cover and cook for 5 minutes more.
- 11Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 86.0 mg
- Sodium 798.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 21.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat lasagna noodles