1/2 Photos of Skillet Lasagna
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Quick and easy meal after a long busy day. Using jarred sauce and canned mushrooms. Serve with garlic bread and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g ground beef
- 226.79 g Italian sausage
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 236.59 ml bell pepper, chopped
- 709.77 ml lasagna noodles, uncooked (miniature or broken regular)
- 591.47 ml water
- 2.46 ml Italian spices
- 737.08 g jar tomato sauce or 737.08 g jar marinara sauce
- 113.39 g jar sliced mushrooms
- 473.18 ml cottage cheese
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Skillet Pizza Lasagna: Substitute 2 15 oz cans of pizza sauce for pasta sauce and add 1/2 cup diced pepperoni.
- 2Cook meat, pepper, onion and garlic over med heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until meat is brown.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients except for the cottage cheese.
- 5Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- 6Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 10 to 12 minutes or until pasta is done.
- 7Stir in cottage cheese.
- 8Spread shredded cheese over the top and cover until melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.2
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 66.5 mg
- Sodium 1218.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: