Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Quick tasty lunch or a sidedish.
- 14 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 8 ounces turkey kielbasa, cut slices
- 5 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- Cut the Kielbasa into slices & add with the diced Simply Potatoes with the onion into an oiled hot skillet. Stir fry them to brown somewhat.
- Can put the skillet lid on for 2-3 minutes. Add the cabbage & the water at the end but keep tender crisp, not soggy. Put a lid over for 2-3 minutes more.
- Drizzle with the honey mustard dressing. Then stirring to coat it all together. Heat thru.