Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
uses boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 cups hot cooked rice (, , with parsley)
- On waxed paper, combine flour, basil and thyme.
- Coat chicken lightly with flour mixture.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
- Cook chicken 15 minutes or until browned on both sides and no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Serve with rice.