Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is really good with rice!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Sprinkle chicken with sage and thyme.
- Pour 1/2 T olive oil into medium skillet and heat over medium heat 1 minute. Add chicken and cook 15 minutes or until chicken is browned and no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- Remove pan from heat. Pour other half tablespoon of olive oil in pan. Add garlic, return to heat and cook 30 seconds until lightly browned.
- Add soup and water. Reduce heat to low and heat through. Serve over chicken.
Very good and easy! I made this for the family and they really enjoyed it. These are things I usually have in my pantry to serve and it was a nice different way of making chicken. Thanks!