Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Husband Diets and He Loved it!
- 8 ounces lean ground turkey or 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup canned sliced mushrooms, drained (2.5 ounce jar)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon diced parsley
- In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, brown meat and onion.
- Add mushroom soup, mushrooms, black pepper and noodles.
- Mix well to combine.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream and parsley.
- Serve at Once.
I used a whole bag of egg noodles. It came out pretty okay even though I used the whole bag. Which the whole bag I think is four cups.