Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a simple recipe with common pantry ingredients and ground beef. You can substitute the egg noodles for whatever pasta you have on hand. Also, you can substitute the cream of mushroom and/or cream of celery for any other soups you have in the pantry. You can add other vegetables (I've subbed corn for the beans) or not include any. It is a very versatile dish.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can green beans
- 1 lb wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In large skillet, cook ground beef and diced onions until beef is cooked through an no longer pink; drain fat.
- Add soups and noodles to skillet and stir until well mixed; cook until heated through.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
Simple, easy dinner to throw together in a pinch or when your pressed for time. I did have to add milk to the recipe for the soup to cook the egg noodles (little more than a can and a half when I used a 12 oz. pkg. of egg noodles). No complaints were aired, the kids ate it up like crazy. (2 and 12 yrs.)