Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a recipe from my grandmother I recently tried and the whole family loves it. Grandma made the seasoning ahead of time and stored it to use on a busy night. I usually just make it all at once...either way it's quick, easy and tastes great.
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 2 teaspoons dried onion
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- water, as needed
- 6 ounces noodles (you can also use rice)
- Mix first five ingredients.
- Add seasoning to ground beef.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until meat is done and noodles are tender.
This was a tasty recipe. In lieu of the dried onions, I used a dash of onion powder and a dash of garlic powder in lieu of the garlic salt. I also added Worchestershire and a couple drops of Kitchen Bouquet. After tasting it, we thought it tasted like stroganoff, so we added some sour cream. This is a great base recipe with endless options. Thanks for sharing Empire920!
I loved this recipe. It was easy to prepare and tasty. I did use fresh onion, fresh garlic and sea salt but otherwise followed the instructions. I will be making this again. Thank you for sharing:)
Needed a quick fix for dinner and this recipe suited the time frame. The family is not used to quick fix meals or one dish casserole type dishes and so ratings were hmmmm.