Recipe by shelbyrose
Convenience and great taste. Just minutes to prepare and you can put your feet up and relax while this finishes cooking on the stovetop.
Top Review by BakinBaby
Yummy!!! Quick, easy and all ingredients were on hand. I cut the ham portions in half ( too salty of us), and it was still very tasty. This will certainly be a keeper here at the Watson household. I'm thinking the sauce could be used in many recipes. Thanks for sharing. Maryanne
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb cooked ham (one slice)
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skilled over medium heat, lightly brown the ham slice.
- Layer potatoes over ham.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer the beans over potatoes.
- Top with onion slices.
- Combine the soup and water.
- Pour over all.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 45-50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.