Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Convenience and great taste. Just minutes to prepare and you can put your feet up and relax while this finishes cooking on the stovetop.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb cooked ham (one slice)
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- In a large skilled over medium heat, lightly brown the ham slice.
- Layer potatoes over ham.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer the beans over potatoes.
- Top with onion slices.
- Combine the soup and water.
- Pour over all.
- Cook 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 45-50 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Yummy!!! Quick, easy and all ingredients were on hand. I cut the ham portions in half ( too salty of us), and it was still very tasty. This will certainly be a keeper here at the Watson household. I'm thinking the sauce could be used in many recipes. Thanks for sharing. Maryanne