Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is something I came up with when time was short and ingredients handy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, Chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, Chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, Drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, Drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste, If needed
- Saute Onion & Garlic until Onion is translucent.
- Add Ground Beef to Brown, then drain.
- Add Rotel, Corn and Beans.
- If mixture is on the dry side, add Tomato Paste.
- Cook until heated through.
The kids enjoyed this at lunch time yesterday. I made this as written using the tomato paste. The mini food processor really helps to cut the prep time down. I'll make this again, thank you for posting. Made for *Zaar Cookbook Tag 2009* game
This is a great idea when short on time. I changed things up a little bit because I didn't have some of the ingredients you listed and it was great. I used tomato sauce instead of rotel tomatoes and I used black beans instead of pinto beans. I didn't need the tomato paste because I was using tomato sauce. It was great. I also added some cumin to give it another kick and it turned out great. Thanks for the idea!