1/1 Photo of Skillet Green Beans and Noodles
A different side dish my family enjoys.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion and garlic in a skillet sprayed with Pam for 3 minutes.
- 2Drain the bean liquid into the skiller.
- 3Add undrained tomatoes, oregan and pepper and bring to boil.
- 4Cook uncovered over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 5Stir in pasta.
- 6Reduce heat; cover and cook about 12 minutes or until pasta is almost tender.
- 7Add beans and cook 3 minutes more.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skillet Green Beans and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 276.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 5.1 g