- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta by following the package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a big non-stick skillet, cook the ground beef, celery, and onions over med-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until beef is browned; drain off fat.
- Add the cooked pasta and the rest of the ingredients to the skillet; stir it all together.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook 10 minutes, stir often.