Prep 30 mins
Cook 17 mins
I made this for my family the other night and they loved it. Very quick and so easy.
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 -2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook the pasta by following the package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a big non-stick skillet, cook the ground beef, celery, and onions over med-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until beef is browned; drain off fat.
- Add the cooked pasta and the rest of the ingredients to the skillet; stir it all together.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook 10 minutes, stir often.
Good goulash recipe. Lots of celery I thought but it was okay.
I made this the other night for dinner and it came out great! My entire family enjoyed it. It is very quick and easy to prepare. I added about 3/4 cup of leftover spaghetti sauce that I had in the fridge because I thought the sauce was a little thin. I will definitely make this again soon!
This was on the table in under 30 minutes. I started browning the meat and heating the water. Meanwhile chopping the celery and onion with my hand held food chopper. Putting veggies in with meat and noodles in water and then I opened the cans. Drained noodles after 4 minutes of boiling. Mixed everything together and started to reheat. Everyone liked it and I'll make again. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game