- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 453.59 g can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 118.29 ml water
- 7.39 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml dried basil leaves
- 0.59 ml dried marjoram
- 354.88 ml uncooked egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; break up tomatoes.
- Heat to boiling: reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- (Add small amount of water if necessary.).