- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, undrained
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; break up tomatoes.
- Heat to boiling: reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- (Add small amount of water if necessary.).