Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very easy skillet recipe.
Make and share this Skillet Goulash recipe from Food.com.
- Cook ground beef and onion in 10 inch skillet, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; break up tomatoes.
- Heat to boiling: reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until noodles are tender.
- (Add small amount of water if necessary.).
Very good and simple recipe, I added a can of red kidney beans to make it more filling. Turned out real good. Will make this one again.
Excellent! I added mushrooms, a little extra water, and used fettuchini noodles in place of the egg noodles.
Comfort food at it's best! I too used lean ground sausage and added green pepper. Delish!