Recipe by Laura O.
This one came from the side of one of those Lipton oriental side dishes. This is the best teriyaki-style chicken I've ever tasted. It's somewhat similar to other glazed teriyaki chicken recipes and marinades on here, give or take honey, sugar, chicken broth, or amounts of spices. This has just the right mix of flavor for me. This could probably be grilled, broiled, or used for a marinade also. My kids love this.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely chopped or 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt and pepper, to taste